Front-End EngineerPodgorica, Montenegro
Do you love the front-end as we do? We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. If you're interested in developing interactive front-end components of various web applications with a focus on performance, enjoy coding in pixel-perfect style, and want to grow as a UI developer guru, then let's work together on game-changing projects in the industry.
You would like to know what you would be doing? Moving pixels around goes without saying, and some things are listed here:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code for future use
- Creating web apps using the given designs
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code optimized for various browsers
- Proactively communicating with other team members and project stakeholders
- Analyzing software requirements
- Using agile methodologies in development
- Improving your skills and helping others to go forward
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
This is the list of experiences and skills that would help you stand out. If there is something missing - no worries, we would still like to see your application.
- Experience with communicating with REST APIs
- You know how to debug using modern developer tools
- Some experience with one of the modern JS frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Gitflow Workflow
- You speak good English
- You have a good understanding of the web and browsers
- You have an eye for details and you can easily spot missing pixels
- Good understanding of web markup and styling (HTML5 and CSS)
- You are able to articulate problems and process information
- You are familiar with Slack, Trello, Jira...